Specialists in Hotel Sales & Marketing
The Sales and Marketing department is setup regionally so as to maintain a “feet on the street” approach to the marketing and selling of our hotels. Providing leadership and guidance, our Regional Directors of Sales work in conjunction with property General Managers and Sales Teams to capitalize on market opportunities and leverage national campaigns. The guidance of an experienced team allows properties to maximize the potential revenue streams and ensure sales goals are met. Following is a sampling of the guidance and tutelage our seasoned hotel sales and marketing professionals provide to local operators and their teams.
- Ensure participation in brand-affiliated programs is maximized to the benefit of the hotel and in full brand compliance
- Guidance in the creation and implementation of an annual marketing plan and advertising schedule
- Identification of cross selling opportunities with other Emerald-managed properties
- Market analysis and direction for uncovering key prospects
- Group advertising and marketing assistance
- Implement and monitor Emerald approved sales procedures and programs
- Mentor and develop members of the hotel sales force
- Application of systems and tools for accurate tracking and analysis of program success
- Direction and collaborative development of sales action plans with ongoing monitoring of the evolution of the sales efforts
- Review of monthly sales reports
- Focus specific sales efforts based on trends in local and national economies
- Exposure on a Regional and National Level with Organizations Like ABA, NTA, OSAE, OTA, AATC, etc.